Apologies if this seems a silly question but it is something I haven't come across before.
My business partner recently registered our partnership for self assessment on HMRC online, by submitting online forms. The form's he completed are as follows:
Hi, I have an interesting scenario which I would like to gather some opinions, advice and experience on please.
I have a client that was resident abroad for a few years and qualified as non-resident for UK tax. Returned home to the UK summer 2014 and was going to claim split year treatment on his return. N
We act for a trust which is required to file annual SA tax returns of which the 2013-14 return currently is outstanding.
The last surviving trustee died without appointing a successor.
Business is a single person Ltd company trading in the U.K.
We have been approached by a financial services company offering us to outsource our AE requirements.
- Tax tables 2013-14 73,976 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 35,363 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 28,593 48
- Working from home tax checklist 25,120 13
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 23,786 7