I have a client who has told me they will be using the following organisation alongside their limited company. https://tandemstrategies.co.u
Hope everyone is enjoying a relatively quiet day after deadline day!
This is a bit of a stretch, but worth asking.
August 2010 A Married couple purchase a house for £442500 intending to renovate it and live in it - but continue living at their previous address whilst renovations are done.
Husband has been running a sole trader business for several years. Part way through the year he decides to 'transfer' the business into his wife's name.
A non resident who has only rental income in the UK should only need to complete the residence form of the tax return to inform HMRC that they are entitled to claim personal allowance under the dou
- Tax tables 2013-14 83,309 12
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 37,543 7
- IR35 business entity tests published 37,435 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 37,429 48
- Tax tables 2012-13 27,677 4