Self Assessment | AccountingWEB

Self Assessment

I have a client who has told me they will be using the following organisation alongside their limited company.


Hi all 


Hope everyone is enjoying a relatively quiet day after deadline day!



Hi All,

This is a bit of a stretch, but worth asking.



August 2010 A Married couple purchase a house for £442500 intending to renovate it and live in it - but continue living at their previous address whilst renovations are done.


Husband has been running a sole trader business for several years.  Part way through the year he decides to 'transfer' the business into his wife's name.


A non resident who has only rental income in the UK should only need to complete the residence form of the tax return to inform HMRC that they are entitled to claim personal allowance under the dou