My problem is the drive towards the digital age and whilst I am all for it there are serious problems - Take RTI (I wish somebody would!!!). As I say I think it is wonderful that we can do somethi
We have received a Late Filing Notice GNS for a client.
I hope you're having a good weekend.
The question relates to a private company limited by shares with two directors (who are also 50% shareholders).
I have a client who was an employee and received letting income for 13/14 tax year, a SA100 was submitted. In the 14/15 tax year his circumstances changed. He was employed to 01/6/14.
Sole director going on mat leave in August, paid at 883/month for now
I was wondering if it is worth setting up a bigger salary and then paying maternity leave.
Hi I rent rooms in my house.
I have elected to claim the 10% wear and tear, rather than 'renewals' claim for expenditure.
- Tax tables 2013-14 74,029 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 35,387 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 28,653 48
- Working from home tax checklist 25,127 13
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 23,841 7