I have a client who has a loss of about £17000 arising in 2014/15. He can cover this with 2014/15 employment income for income tax but he'll need to carry the loss to 2013/14 for Class 4 NIC.
I have a self employed client who has a twin cab pick up. I believe that HMRC classify this as a van.
I have performed some work for an overseas company which has no UK interests.
I would like them to pay me by way of a contribution to my UK pension.
New client. Client known to me personally for years.
Looking at the recent budget, and the changes to the employment allowance for sole director companies, am I correct in assuming that if there are two directors (i.e.
Happy Monday to you all.
Question regarding year end accounts.
Following the changes to dividend taxation what is the most tax efficient route for a contractor to maximise their earnings?
- Tax tables 2013-14 77,793 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 36,508 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 32,582 48
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 28,887 7
- Working from home tax checklist 26,121 13