Does anyone know when agents will be able to access SA302 forms online for their clients ?
After a bit of advice please.
A junior football club which currently has about 15 teams for both boys and girls (all ages) are considering registering as a charity.
One of my client (Cab driver) received email from UBER (a cab service company) asking him to get VAT registered.
I have a new client who has a property in Isle of Man and tax is deducted at source off the rent and is paid to the tax authorities in Isle of Man.
A ltd co has disposed of a van at a value exceeding the original cost. AIA was claimed in full when the van was purchased and there is no unrelieved value in the pool.
I have been approached by a potential client, a UK resident, who seems to be making money from buying into an internet ad sharing scheme.
I have just had a new client approached me.I only have a small number of clients and are all striaght forward self employed
- Tax tables 2013-14 83,415 12
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 37,795 7
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 37,529 48
- IR35 business entity tests published 37,466 59
- Hiding from HMRC and not paying tax - What is your advice? 27,817 22