My client a computer graphic designer from other EU country is registered as a self-employer in the UK.
We have a colleague who came from New Zealand in 2008 to work in the UK and became a UK citizen.
Hi can any one help, or have we missed the time scale window to register loss for CGT on share loss?
A discretionary trust was created in circa 2007 by deed of variation to our client's mother's will.
I have a client who had been a sole trader up to May 2015 before incorporating new Ltd Co. Was not registered for Vat as sole trader as was under the threshold.
I have just reduced a client's POA for 15/16 because his expected tax bill for that year will be less than £1000.
- Tax tables 2013-14 78,610 12
- IR35 business entity tests published 36,602 59
- Optimum company salary & divi 2014/15 33,370 48
- Fair mileage rate for people with a car allowance? 30,202 7
- Working from home tax checklist 26,326 13