Tax | AccountingWEB


Shareholder with 5% equity charges expenses of phone bill, travel and meeting expenses to Company - how to treat for tax and VAT



Hi - Im setting up Sage - are passport fees vatable? in T1 or are they T0 or T9 please?

There is a partnership, it has been in trading for approx 1 year with just two individual partners.

Hi Everybody




Does anybody know which legislation says that for consumer goods, the prices advertised must be stated inclusive of VAT or at least state in small print "+ VAT".


Being that CIS tax is an amount of money taken off income to be set against the tax liability of the entity, is it possible for a Ltd co.


I have a client about to purchase a 50% share in a commercial property which is split into units and leased out.


Hi all,


A year on from the introduction of mandatory efiling of iXBRL company accounts with Corporation Tax returns, HMRC and software suppliers have been offering feedback on the progress made so far.


I work for a UK registered charity. A donor from USA want to make a donation but wants us to provide 503C conduit for a U.S. charitable contribution.