New HMRC figures show a dramatic increase in the Time To Pay (TTP) refusal rate, alongside a drop in demand and ongoing concerns about the way the service operates.


As part of its increasingly internet-savvy approach to communicating with agents, HMRC has opened a YouTube channel featuring educational videos, according to its

Just before Easter, HMRC made a public offer to companies to settle outstanding claims fo

 A company is charging for membership to a "shoppers club" which provides discounts at participating shops


A client decided about a week ago that she no longer needs her company.

I have a client who is about to incorporate his partnership.


 A client of ours, a cleaning company, has recently been visited by HMRC, with the main intention of their visit appearing to be to ensure that self employed cleaners are indeed self employed, rath


In England & Wales a partnership is not a separate legal entity and cannot enter into contracts. In Scotland it is a legal entity and presumably can.


I have still neglected whole of tax credits to advice my clients on. This is not right.


I understand from a previous post you can file P35s for client who are not on your HMRC online client list. Therefore I would expect you can also file P45s/P46s too? I'll be grateful if someone cou