I have moved to the UK recently, I have 3 years of experience in accounting for shipping, and 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas accounting.
We all know HMRC wants to make tax digital; every new regulatory system it invents involves another online registration.
Recent examples include:
Microsoft is returning to the world of small business accounting through alliances with cloud platforms such as QuickBooks Online and Xero.
Ltd Co is scaling back and will need to sell/dispose of a couple of in use + 2 year 'used' average spec desktop PC's
I am becoming anoyed by the number of new online Government systems that tax agents/ accountants have been shut out of, as they can't access the system on behalf of thier clients.
I run a small phone company. Wholesale Airtime (phone calls) now fall under the Domestic Reverse Charge.
A sports club in the UK is sponsored by a company from outside the EU.
We are looking to switch online accounting providers and need to get a shortlist of providers for a multicurrency group with a turnover of about £10m. We are looking to escape the excel hell that
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,732 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,763 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,422 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,103 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,607 11