A new name appeared on the UK cloud accounting scene this week in the shape of Reckon UK.
HMRC say that RTI is working well.
Anybody else experiencing difficulties?
Are you still tormented by mysterious messages and strange behaviour working with older .xls files? David Ringstrom is here to help.
We are about to act for a new client and taking over their payroll processing
We are spending a crazy amount of money on Iris and time for renewal and I've been taking a look at BTC.
Currently in the process of redesigning our document PaperLess would like to ask for the input of accountants and finance professionals on what they consider to be some of the most important featur
We met with a technology company yesterday that wants to set up their own e payments system for receiving online payments (and not use Paypal and the others).
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,157 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,867 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,477 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,516 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,938 11