Has anyone dabbled (either professionally or otherwise) with equity crowdfunding via the likes of Kickstarter, Crowdcube et al? If so, how have you found your experience?
Happy new year to you all and also happy January deadline party !
Thanks to Santa's generosity I've just migrated from being a 'dumbphone' user to becoming the proud owner of an all singing and dancing iphone. I suspect that making phone calls will be the least
I am using Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2010
Can someone familair with Sage explain the process of doing checks before running the VAT routine.
What is the best online software to handle PayPal?
We purchase quite a lot of items from Amazon.co.uk and they constantly provide invoices showing the wrong VAT element if they are running a discount/promo on an item.
previous accountant deregistered them from VAT nearly four years ago. The HMRC are now chasing my new client for VAT owed.
Just a heads up that if anyone is trying to setup a Peoples Pension scheme in IRIS Payroll Professional/AE Suite there is a known glitch.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,739 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,765 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,423 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,105 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,615 11