Modelling agency Elite Model Management is in the process of consolidating 13 different financial systems across its international network.
I heard recently that Dunkleys, a Bristol based practice are sponsoring the "Shaun in the City" initiative.
I was interested to hear in the news in this morning's commute that electronic payment has overtaken cash and cheques combined, in proportion 52:48. I wasn't listening closely but this must mean n
It's a tall order trying to replace our former Community Editor Rachael Power, but we're trying.
Not personal experience but - here is a comment about a problem that someone encountered
Does anyone know if its possible to do some kind of mail merge with echosign?
I am doing a bank reconciliation in Sage50, but having a bit of a problem.
Have a new start up client who just submitted his first VAT return showing a reasonable refund to recover
Are all legal firms regulated by the SRA? A potential client of mine states they are not regulated by the SRA. They don't call themselves 'solicitors' but provide legal services.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,075 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 234,280 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 225,067 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,755 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,597 11