Automated expenses management tools may be on the rise within companies, as a recent survey of UK workers shows around 42% are using one.
It will be “business as usual” for Keytime despite being acquired by IRIS, according to the company’s founder James Cryne.
why can't I cut and paste in to the comment bit?
Morning all - we're holding a live chat at 12.45pm with Della Hudson, John
Cloud software company NetSuite has added new customisation capabilities to its general ledger, giving finance directors and CFOs the agility to ‘disrupt’ the market.
Cloud business software company NetSuite has formed a strategic alliance with long-time rival Microsoft that will tie its products closely to both Office 365 and Azure.
I was just wondering if any of you are going? Have you been before?
I've watched the promo video and it looks like it will be an interesting and educational experience.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,057 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 233,793 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 224,583 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,736 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,529 11