Does the traditional high street storefront still have a role in the digital era?
Tried to file a couple of RTIs this morning (Weds 15th) They went through (apparently) but none were acknowledged. I usually get an acknowledgement within seconds.
I will be placing an order for branded mouse pads.
I currently have a client who's business generates two different streams of revenue.
I am running an online business through Amazon and I have many customers from UK. My business is registered in Hong Kong and running through as well.
London, Birmingham or Leeds? Cast your vote, we'll be having the event on 1 October. We'll be locking in the venue two weeks time and if you'd like to have your say then now is the time.
I've read various threads on Accounting Web about auto enrolment - but none really answer the nagging questions I have about what to charge my clients. My firm does over 100 payrolls and they are
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,868 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 248,837 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 239,573 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,435 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 94,569 11