I have been asked to value sweat equity for a business start up/new product launch. Am I able to capitalise this as a non-amortising intangible asset? This is to be offered as unpaid shares.
I currently prepare accounts on excel. In light of the changes this year, I am looking for accounts production software, mainly for limited companies. I put ease of use above cost.
I'm looking to outsource the preparation of all my clients' Ltd small (FRSSE) company accounts.
My version of winforecast gave up the ghost yesterday and I need a replacement.
I have found forecast 5 which looks to be indentical to winforecast does anyone on here use it?
Can you check online whether a VAT number is valid ?
Or do you need to ring up ?
I searched the HMRC VAT section and nothing came up.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,144 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,865 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,477 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,507 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,902 11