You can’t just rely on post-it notes and your own memory to organise the number tasks and client requests you deal with.
I've just started a new practice and went for Digita after many years on Iris.
Some accountants under value their services because they bend under the pressure of their prospects and clients' haggling.
FreeAgent has launched an IR35 reporting capability to simplify compliance with the personal services company tax legislation.
The Cyber Streetwise Forum, a cross-government awareness and behaviour change campaign, has cautioned businesses to make protection against cyber-attacks a core part of their business strategy
CrunchBoards, the Brighton-based cloud reporting tool, underwent a major overhaul earlier this month and is repositio
By now, most accountants are at least vaguely aware of how important a savvy online presence is to business success.
I have a limited IT company where I contract out my time to businesses. I am also looking to setup a separate limited company for old and classic car restoration.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,702 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,757 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,416 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,083 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,446 11