I've just found LiveDrive that I use for my back-ups has a great app so I can access my files quickly and easily on my iphone when out and about.
A friend of mine is trying to choose between the cloud accounting/bookkeeping software providers, and integrated document management is a feature he's particularly keen on.
Hi there guys,
We are looking for an online document management system where our clients can upload their tax and accounting documents safely, and also at the same time, we can give them access to their documents
Can anyone from HMRC who reads this please let us know what is going on with the Government Gateway? According to HMRC's known issues everything is fine and dandy with the service but filing is no
I've posted this question before, but need to update my formula...
Does anyone have an up to date figure on the number of people (%) who use accountants to file tax returns and the number of people (%) who use online software?
Has anyone used the webchat online service yet (it appeared on our our firms HMRC login site)
I asked the chap what a code 444T meant , he said I needed to ring HMRC!!!!
Are you still using Excel and what are you using it for?
I have a query regarding Entrepreneur's relief.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,070 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 233,995 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 224,785 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,742 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,572 11