So this is an interesting one... today I received a notice from Ireland Revenue that I owe them the equivalent of around £50k British pounds for VAT MOSS liabilities for the Jan-Mar 2015 return.
Just tried to upgrade one of my home PCs (HP Pavilion) from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Seemed to go OK except that all users now logged in with temporary profiles.
Any body can help me or explain what is wrong in settings for those ones that Last FPS Date is blank?
Xero UK’s newly appointed head of accounting Paul Bulpitt readily admits to being a partisan. “Xero has had a transformative impact on my professional life,” he says.
My client a registered charity has a year end 31st July. We were anticipating receipt of some funding in April the funds were received on 10th August.
Has anyone come across anything like this? Any advice is appreciated!!!
We generate the normal VAT Return reports.
Never having used Xero I have been asked if it is compatible with my software.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,560 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 242,998 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 233,759 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,181 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 92,991 11