I'm having a problem understanding precisely how Xero reports work in relation to sales (and I'm an accountant!!).
Can anyone explain the tax rate between 120,000-100,000 I know it is 40 % higher rate band but in between these amounts personal allowances is reduce by Pound1 for 2 pounds .
I believe there was an article a while back about the payers in the cloud accounts arena, does anyone have a link?
I have been working in the accounting profession for many years now, and most partners, supervisors that I have worked under have tried to embed in me that we sell time; now I have never fully beli
Does anybody have knowlege of tratment of IP addresses for depreciation purposes. If we capitalise the cost of buying say 8000.00 IP addresses do we havre to depreciate them ?
I would like to switch from our current paper-based purchase order (PO) process to a cloud (& mobile) package.
Whilst looking through the "Aggregation of Earnings: The ‘not reasonably practicable’ test" (NIM10009) :
A new customer has asked me if we encrypt our business email and suggested using PGP (or Pretty Good Privacy).
Do any other accountants in practice do this ?
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,700 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,757 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,416 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,078 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,443 11