The Department of Work and Pensions and HMRC are to develop a new centralised service to gather and process data and intelligence on fraud and error.
Are people searching less for accountants online?
As more dotcom giants prepare to launch an IPO, Gail Purvis asks if we're heading for a repeat of the late '90s crash.
After the positive experience I have had with my iPad, I am becoming increasingly tempted by the new Macbook airs.
My approach to client accounts software has always been rather laid back and I recommend and use several different brands (MOA, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, etc).
Has anyone got any ideas or help? Trying to use HMRC's CT software to submit accounts, CT600 & computation for a limited company.
I've heard it is possible to apply for membership to be a Microsoft partner under the 'MAPS scheme' and obtain MS Office and other licences for just a few hundred pounds per year.
Evening We are in the process of taking extra office space and additional employee, upto date, we have managed in one room with a shared phone, now we will be in separate rooms and need to be able
The National Audit Office (NAO) sounded a note of caution over HMRC’s plan to trim £1.6bn from its cost base over the next four years. Jon Wilcox reports.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,736 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,765 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,423 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,105 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,612 11