I have just wasted nearly 2 hours with Sage support going round in circles in trying to sort out an upgrade they sold my client that did not work and we could not sort it out as well.
I found out about Capsule CRM from Adrian Pearson's blog. All matters IT guru- I have learnt so much from him! Thank you Adrian. On the whole it looks like it does a great job.
I use Sage 50 Accounts and Sharepoint Enterprise for document management/intranet/project management.
Some of you will know that I have been in love with IRSI for many years. I have often defended them on this site. This year I decided to move away, simply because of the cost. The software, I
The next wave of UNIT4 software will “revolutionise reporting and analysis”, according to UK managing director Anwen Robinson.
This article collects together ExcelZone tips and tricks for dealing with the problems that can occur when working with dates in Excel.
DK Business Solutions, which considers itself the “Sage of Iceland” is gearing up to move into the UK accounting software market.
Following its recent acquisition of the web-based TripIt business travel tracking service, expenses management specialist Concur announced plans to integrate the two systems.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,298 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,637 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,348 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,728 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,503 11