We are gradually moving clients to Xero. At this stage Xero does not have the final accounts production function. I am sure this is to come. So we will carry on producing final accounts on VT.
More than 300 people gathered at the Marriott in London’s Grosvenor Square on Tuesday night to celebrate the sixth Software Satisfaction Awards, as voted for by the members of AccountingWEB and
Intuit has launched a new version of its financial management software for small businesses, accountants and bookkeepers.
The launch of the iPhone 4S in US and UK stores (£499) has puzzled some as to why iPhone 5 was not the product launched.
I have sent 2 clients emails intended for another client in the past 2 days. The last time I did this was over a year ago, so I am concerned to get a better way of doing things.
There was a thread recently which touched on hosted versions of Sage line 50, and there are a few mentions on Google.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,141 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,864 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,477 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,497 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,884 11