One of the stragglers in Lord Carter’s march to universal online filing is the P11D Expenses and Benefits form and its siblings.
North Carolina has launched an audit of online retailer Amazon’s compliance with the state’s sales tax laws, our sister site AccountingWEB.com reports.
German ERP developer SAP has finally taken Oracle head-on by acquiring Sybase, one of the last remaining challengers to Oracle (aside from Microsoft and IBM) in its core database market.
Simon Hurst investigates a new website that converts Excel accounts into iXBRL format for CT600 electronic submissions.
Back in March, ExcelZone readers responded enthusiastically to the article detailing the E
Has anyone been able to get through to the PTP help(?) line first time?
Is it possible & how do I duplicate the default chart of accounts in Sage in teh same company?
I ma having to enter some opening balances into sage. But the OB system seems a little strange to me!! Obviously through lack of understanding.
A remarkable exchange of views has been taking place since soon-to-retire Sage CEO Paul Walker took his final bow by sniping at Cloud accounting providers during Sage’s half-year results briefing.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,294 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 238,458 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 229,231 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,915 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,787 11