To accompany its new FileCabinet paperless system, tax and practice developer Digita is
Digita’s eighth annual conference last week saw several hundred people come together, Digita customers mixing with the company’s sales and software development teams, sharing suggestions and gr
I have a PDF of my letterhead and need to amend some details.
just picked up a professional services style client who is a "time and materials" plus related cogs -
they have bought sage50 already! and started to set it up
Internet marketer Nikki Pilkington looks at the different roles SEO and social media can play in marketing and suggests how to get the best out of both.
KashFlow, the award-winning Cloud accounting application, and its CRM counterpart R
Some useful advise about presenting business information in “dashboard” formats came our way via Andy Pope’s Exce
A client would like to use VT, but uses a Mac and doesn't want to swithch. I know that VT software is not designed to be used on a Mac, but believe there is software that can be downloaded to enab
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,047 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 233,621 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 224,411 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,730 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 90,480 11