A client wants to move to Sage from his existing software, which is ancient and unstable. For various reasons, the core software has to be Sage.
There is now a Kashflow discussion group. Could other users please join.
Liquid Accounts has become the first UK Cloud supplier to sign the BASDA Cloud Vendor Charter.
AngelNews, the information service about companies “that go from nowhere to somewhere very quickly” has turned to SAP’s Business ByDesign Cloud application to help cope with its own rapid growth ra
The accountancy software wing of IRIS has separated from the rest of the software group to become an independent business unit in a shake-up that also saw the resignation of Martin Leuw as group ch
I'm after recommendations for a new system.
We’ve just installed our accounts software update for iXBRL. I’m interested in how others have got on with converting a set of accounts into iXBRL.
I need to purchase Microsoft office - what I'm after is word and excel for home use. Which version should I buy as there is a vast difference in the price ?
Hi there I have just attended a webinar on Iris OpenHosting and was very interested and it has reminded me that this is something I need to look into. I am a sole practitioner working from home, b
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,732 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,763 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,421 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,103 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,602 11