The IASC Foundation has published the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Taxonomy 2010.
Google Buzz was launched with much fanfare earlier this year, but was met with a backlash of privacy concerns. Neil Davey investigates what it has to offer for business users.
In another selection from his series of tutorials on AccountingWEB.com, David Ringstrom illuminates the uses of Excel’s FREQUENCY function.
I have just returned from maternity leave and have discovered a problem in my Sage Line 50 Sales Invoicing.
I have been testing Mamut Accounts software and found that there seems to be no guide to changing stationery.
I've never had this problem before, possibly because printers have always broken after about a year.
With competition undermining their margins, telecoms companies have branched out into a wider range of business services.
Last week’s Green IT Awards in London gave the technology industry an opportunity to parade its social and environmental credentials by highlighting products and initiatives to reduce carbon em
Seven out of ten accountants remain uncertain about iXBRL, according to a recent survey.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,246 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 237,698 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 228,469 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,896 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 91,530 11