We have around 10 staff i our office. We are a manufacturing business, and, these days not enormous telephone users. Very little use is made of the phone in our production areas.
I have been approached by a Ltd Co contractor who provides services via an agency.
Following the introduction of new EU VAT rules on digital services, tax authorities across the globe have begun to implement similar schemes.
Morning, friends. Here’s the 9AM Lowdown.
* * *
Hackers raid the government gateway
If you wanted to present a defining image for the cloud accounting revolution, it would probably be the online data dashboard.
Sage has launched a new service called Sage Payments that enables small and medium sized businesses to make domestic and internation
Neatly, a new Newcastle-based management reporting dashboard, has just emerged from beta testing and, according to its founder, will be followed by many others.
Quick question to make sure I understand something Sage has told me regarding Sage Drive access from an accounting reseller's perspective.
We have a new client who is under an IVA - we want to set up a Ltd Co for his new venture, can anyone recommend a bank who will open an account for the company with him as a Director and shareholde
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,296 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,634 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,347 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,727 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 96,473 11