I am chair of a charity and an accountant. We use Sage 50 and Sage Drive so I can prepare management figures for the charity.
Accounting Web are teaming up with Clear Books to bring you a well deserved members meet up.
I have a client who had the unfortunate misfortune to be visited by the new Sheriff's in town "the record inspection unit".
Here's the news!
* * *
Hello, I have signed up to Xero partner program. I have one new client who will begin to use Xero and I was also attracted with free access to my own Xero account.
I am wondering if anybody can recommend any good reading material on 'Property Taxes' either text book or e-book?
Thanks in advance.
We are going to try using iris cloud hosted by a third party and it seems a good time to update sql also. Please does anyone have any experiences of using iris with sql server 2014?
I'm just looking at various bookkeeping options for a new client (sole trader, plumber). Client has been keeping records (good quality) on Microsoft Money but is concerned about what happens if it
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,840 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 248,235 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 238,976 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,405 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 94,361 11