The business has run Quickbooks desktop for years and it has been wonderful, but it's probably run its course and we need to move to a system which will integrate with real-time stock on the websit
How odd that there isn't a signature box on the new CT600 (2015). Can anyone explain why not?
My mind has gone blank and wondering if someone could advise.
I'm sick and tired of these DMB idiots sending out demands for PAYE money that clients don't owe.
Am experiencing emails to clients @btinternet.com are bouncing - because they contain the initials HMRC.
Taking time out from the hectic January rush, how are other accountants in practise planning to advice clients, specifically company directors, on the new dividend tax rules from 6 April?
Can anyone tell me name of software which allow to submit return online without submission of 64-8 (not a lot time left for 64-8)
We are considering offering cloud computing services to our clients.
In the past five years, massive open online courses (or, MOOCs [pronounced ‘mook’]) have blossomed into an attractive route for accountants looking to diversify their skills.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 463,732 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,763 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,421 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,103 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 98,602 11