Greentree CEO Peter Dickinson explains how his company embraced complexity to take on the software giants.
I'm setting up a practice and as its from scratch want to ensure I use the right software packages from the start.
Is there a way of discovering what the minimum industry standard security for cloud software is and whether a particular software provider meets those standards?
Kate Upcraft casts an expert eye over the fourth year of Real Time Information and finds some worrying underlying issues.
Hi I have a multi user version of Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2010.
Hi, I am about to trial Crunchboards to see if it can provide an alternative to Excel to produce regular consolidated reports for three subsidiary companies, bespoke dashboards for the CEO and for
i had a limited company which made a profit and gave me 18k dividend from it.
i have a scenario with a prepayment where a certain supplier annual invoice was originally a prepayment, however when it changed to being paid monthly by direct debit therefore was no longer a prep
Many firms are engaged with the challenge of incorporating cloud applications into well-established service offerings to meet changing expectations. Richard Sergeant of Principle Point explores
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 464,141 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 251,864 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 242,477 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 117,497 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 100,884 11