Technology has had a massive impact on the way accountants do their jobs. But as accounting technology evolves, will the firms who fear the rise of the machines survive?
Has anyone used Capium (a new cloud based practice management software)? how was it?
Thank you in advance
To set this up, I need to create a theoretical scenario.
Hello, I am not an accountant but I do have a tiny business and I use HMRC RTI basic tools for PAYE.
I am chair of a charity and an accountant. We use Sage 50 and Sage Drive so I can prepare management figures for the charity.
Accounting Web are teaming up with Clear Books to bring you a well deserved members meet up.
I have a client who had the unfortunate misfortune to be visited by the new Sheriff's in town "the record inspection unit".
Here's the news!
* * *
Hello, I have signed up to Xero partner program. I have one new client who will begin to use Xero and I was also attracted with free access to my own Xero account.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 462,866 6
- iXBRL delay: the case for and against 248,746 7
- Minister stonewalls iXBRL delay request 239,482 21
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,431 6
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #1. By David Carter 94,552 11