I've been using Xero and Freeagent with clients for a while now, and whilst Xero in particular has its faults, I'm generally happy to recommend both to clients, depending on individual circumstance


A number of AccountingWEB members were left confused by HMRC's lack of communcation about the demise of the payslip paper self assessment reminder.


A colleague and I have been looking at posting journals for a client on their Kashflow ledger. We looked at the example given on the Kashflow help page.


My business partner recently registered our partnership for self assessment on HMRC online, by submitting online forms. The form's he completed are as follows:


Irish based add-on partner Farmflo appeared at Xerocon this week, to showcase its farm reporting application.

For the past couple of months, when I have clicked on bank to make a payment in Sage, the main screen has either not changed or is blank.


Someone has asked me my view on the Sage P11D software. I have never used it so have no view but thought other contributors might.


Does any one use, or has used, Absolute Integrated Plus?

I am looking at possibly moving to an Integrated package and this looks good value for money at £1,150 for a single user license.


I have just received a notification that our charges for processing VISA debits will increase from 1 March from a current flat rate of 14p per transaction to a percentage based charge of 0.62% of t