The company has been set up by Ryan Seligmann ACA CA(SA) to provide specialised accounting and financial control services for property companies. In today’s outsourced accounting environment, accuracy, reliabilityand cost effectiveness is the standard. Seles’ mission is to offer more than just the standard, by providing commercial financial control solutionswhich focuses on providing a value added service to clients. To provide this, our communication strategy is the key to our success, going the extra mile to provide clients with financial information that allows for effective decision making.
Chartered Accountant accredited in the UK and South Africa
Trained at Deloitte in South Africa, including a secondment to Atlanta USA for 4 months.
Worked for the Audit Commission in the UK for a year.
Started out at ICI in group financial control for a year.
GE Real Estate for 2 year in finance reporting in IFRS, UK and US GAAP.
Legal & General Property for 2 years as Financial Controller for all specialist funds vehicles reporting to Directors and Investors.
Setting up a company to provide outsourced accounting services to Real Estate funds and companies using my experiance attained over the last 4 years in UK Real Estate.
- SQL based accounting software 03/01/2014 - 08:47
- Which SAGE package to go for 05/11/2013 - 16:45
- SAGE 200 HELP 15/02/2013 - 13:55
- Sage 200 and automated invoice authorisations 28/01/2013 - 17:45
- Vat question 10/12/2012 - 13:26
- Netting rebates 11/10/2012 - 18:05
- IFRS10 and FCR 01/05/2012 - 22:51
- On line invoices, statements and payslips 18/11/2009 - 12:21