Arthur Kaliisa – Business Manager/Chairman
Arthur Kaliisa, Ugandan, was appointed as the chairman of Kamm & Associates on 12 October 2005. He graduated in 2005 with a degree in financial & computer management from the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM), Nicosia, Cyprus offered by the Centre for International Studies (CIS), Kampala, Uganda.
In 2006 he completed the technician level of the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA), UK. He is an associate member of the Institute of Professional Financial Managers (IPFM), and until recently has been a Fellow of the International Association of Bookkeepers (FIAB), UK.
Currently, he is also pursuing an MBA in financial management of the St Clements University (SCU) together with the professional level 1 of the Association of International Accountants (AIA), UK.
He is a Quick Books user with more than 4 years of experience in design and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPS), management systems, accounting, administration and commerce. He is currently the Business Manager of Kamm & Associates.
- Happy to review the book 27/03/2013 - 13:59
- Happy to Review the Book 27/03/2013 - 13:58
- The E Word: Kaplan's Guide to Passing Exams 21/07/2010 - 14:10
- A Student's Guide to Analysing Corporate Reports 21/07/2010 - 13:29
- The International Treasurer's Handbook 04/12/2009 - 15:42
- Does anyone out there use Quick Books? 19/11/2009 - 17:44
- Full Title: Wall Street Revalued: Imperfect Markets and Inept Ce 19/11/2009 - 17:15
- Book Review - four (4) out of five (5) star rating! 03/09/2009 - 16:56
Member since: 18 May 06:54
Member since: 14 Aug 12:03
Member since: 25 Aug 14:54
Member since: 18 May 06:27
Member since: 14 Aug 12:07
Member since: 15 Aug 11:43
Member since: 14 Aug 12:04
Member since: 19 Nov 17:36
Member since: 17 Sep 13:52