taxhelp.uk.com was founded in 2006 by James McBrearty, to specialise in helping self-employed people pay less tax and avoid fines via affordable fixed-fee packages.
Starting the business from scratch, James has experienced many of the same challenges that our clients experience in starting and growing their own business, and is able to share these.
We are registered in practice by the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT), which has become the leading professional body for those providing tax compliance services and related activities in the UK. Members are qualified by examination and practical experience to assist individuals and businesses in complying with their tax obligations.
James is a fellow of the Association, serves on their Member Steering Group and is also the ATT representative for HMRC’s Working Together project. He was featured in the ATT’s 2009 Annual Review.
- Revisiting 29/11/2013 - 12:31
- HP Officejet Pro Plus 8600 21/11/2013 - 13:11
- Business over Breakfast (BoB) 20/11/2013 - 15:25
- Interesting results 19/11/2013 - 14:45
- The benefits of video 27/08/2013 - 11:48
- One person per profession 09/08/2013 - 15:22
- Indeed 08/08/2013 - 15:17
- Good points 05/08/2013 - 15:33