Stephen established his general accountancy practice in 1986 to help individuals and small businesses become more successful. Stephen is an Independent Certified Practising Accountant and Fellow member of The ICPA and member of the IAB. He is a TAS Software accounting partner and has been using TAS Software since 1995. In 2012 he became a Xero Certified Advisor with the strong belief that Xero Accounting software is changing the way accountants interact with businesses.
A visit to an Accountants' Exhibition in London back in the 90's Stephen discovered a young Sift company promoting a new website called AccountingWeb. Since then he has been a regular subscriber.
- New Company and Agent Authority 10/02/2014 - 16:10
- Should you inform the incoming accountant? 16/08/2013 - 11:46
- HMRC VAT online went down 17/04/2009 - 11:36
- Share Capital & Issued shares Incorrect 17/10/2008 - 17:59
- Error in Annual Return 11/01/2008 - 10:02
- Milk Recorders: Employed or Self-Employed 25/09/2007 - 13:51
- Problems with VAT Online Filing 03/08/2007 - 16:37
- VAT and Secondhand Cars 15/03/2006 - 12:35
Member since: 03 Jun 18:08
Member since: 24 Mar 19:17
Member since: 24 Mar 19:18
Member since: 12 Mar 18:23
Member since: 11 Apr 11:14