Founder and MD of Brighton Accountants BusinessHeads, working with business owners helping them to succeed by developing effective and practical business strategies. Offering hands on support and advice in financial control and review to manage their businesses better. Helping them to implement their own ideas, raise funds and offering suggestions based on many years experience working with and in owner managed businesses.
Previously worked in Corporate Finance and Tax specialisms within a boutique accounting practice during the nineties and before that in traditional practice as a business consultant in organisational development.
Work experience in organisational development and business finance within HSBC for 10 years after retail experience with Marks and Spencer on their management training scheme.
My corporate training working with owner managed businesses gives me a unique insight into the issues faced by those businesses and the solutions which can be effective for them.
My enthusiasm is in seeing my clients succeed and get more from their hard work so business strategy and tax planning are absolute essentials.
- Thanks Tony, I understand the 05/11/2014 - 09:05
- Thank you John, absolutely, 31/10/2014 - 08:59
- Telephone answering service 06/02/2014 - 12:41
- Closing 31/10/2013 - 17:27
- Hats off to you! 19/10/2013 - 12:38
- There is nothing new here 17/09/2013 - 12:57
- Good news! 26/06/2013 - 08:40
- Thankyou 12/03/2009 - 11:19