I am Financial Director and joint shareholder of Sett Software Ltd (From Jan 2012) a rapidly growing software development company. I am also self-employed acting as a part-time Financial Controller and business consultant for a number of SMEs (From April 2013).
I worked for a company called KAG Ltd as Financial Controller from Oct 2003 to April 2013. I still work there as a external Financial Controller for about 8 days a month. I am responsible for 3 different organisations within the group. The group has 30+ employees and a turnover of around £2.5M.
I have always worked in the SME sector and enjoy the responsiblity of being the "Finance expert". I always get the greatest job satisfaction when I can see the benefits of reviewing the accounts leading to good decision making in Management/Directors meetings.
I am currently starting up in practice with the aim of helping small / medium sized companies make the most of their potential by producing & reviewing Management Account information. I have wide experience of management issues that arise in this size of company and so I am able to advise on various opportunities and issues that may arise that are not purely financial in nature.
- I am in West Yorkshire 26/08/2014 - 20:36
- I agree with this strategy 10/12/2013 - 16:17
- Departments 01/02/2013 - 10:57
- Part Qualified! 20/12/2011 - 12:54
- A COMPLETE TRIAL BALANCE 21/09/2011 - 17:41
- Career Change 26/05/2011 - 13:20
- W/off Purchase invoice 19/11/2010 - 13:41
- Too old? 02/05/2008 - 09:25