David Winch B.Com, F.C.A. has had over 30 years experience in accountancy, audit and tax matters with a wide variety of firms and their clients ranging from the smallest to major multi-nationals.
David is a director of MLRO Support Ltd http://www.MLROsupport.co.uk a company which offers guidance to money laundering reporting officers in accountancy and legal practices, and joint author (with Janet Bazley, QC) of 'Money Laundering for Lawyers: the new requirements and their practical implications' published by Butterworths (2004).
David is also a director of Accounting Evidence Ltd http://www.AccountingEvidence.com forensic accountants, an accredited expert witness, a contributor online to AccountingWEB, Criminal Solicitor Dot Net and CrimeLine and in print to the New Law Journal, the Solicitors' Journal and other publications and a speaker at conferences and training events as a nationally recognised authority on money laundering, proceeds of crime and confiscation. David has appeared on national television and radio on several occasions in connection with the investigation of financial crime and misconduct.
David has a particular strength in criminal litigation, acting as a key expert, at different times, for both prosecution and defence teams in criminal cases.
David is a member of the crime focus group of the Network of Independent Forensic Accountants.
- Automatic coding 18/04/2014 - 08:46
- @justsotax 17/04/2014 - 16:23
- Estimates v HMRC TAIT MoU 17/04/2014 - 15:27
- NCA & HMRC use of Suspicious Activity Reports 17/04/2014 - 12:46
- @ Tosie 15/04/2014 - 14:54
- The shock perhaps 15/04/2014 - 12:45
- Client bank account 15/04/2014 - 12:41
- Prosecutions 15/04/2014 - 12:16
- Mehjoo overturned on appeal 26/03/2014 - 13:43
- 136 firms of solicitors closed by regulator 20/01/2014 - 14:14
- Solicitors with PI insurance problems 30/10/2013 - 18:49
- Post Office 'Horizon' software issues 04/01/2013 - 14:03
- Amendments to MLR 2007 03/11/2012 - 07:51
- LIBOR and the integrity of the City of London 05/07/2012 - 10:19
- Mr Assange (Wikileaks) extradition case 30/05/2012 - 11:55
- Statistics! 23/02/2012 - 19:57
Member since: 11 Dec 16:53
Member since: 18 Jun 22:08
Member since: 15 May 12:12
Member since: 27 Jun 15:40
Member since: 06 Apr 13:53
Member since: 27 Jun 15:53
Member since: 22 Jun 14:59
Member since: 22 Jun 14:49
Member since: 01 Jan 19:09
Member since: 26 Nov 18:21