Old Greying Accountant
My intention is not to offend, so don't be offended - but I don't suffer fools gladly.
My comments are either sensible answers to sensible questions, they are p**s takes for lazy questions or they are just rants about the absurdity of modern life. If Gordon Brown hadn't nicked my pension I would be off doing something useful by now
I am just a forty something accountant prematurely aged by red tape and litigation avoidance. If we cover our backs as the ACCA/ICAEW/government wants, apart from not being able to stand under the weight we would have no time to actually do any work.
The only satisfaction is that I never have or never will vote Labour, and all those who did - I told you so, I hope you are happy now?
That said, the state of things today I don't know that I will vote at all, unless it is for a military coup - I think General Dannatt has shown he is far more competent than any MP!
My advice when dealing with HMRC:
- Some pond rage for CC ... 01/05/2013 - 18:46
- Passing though Ibstone 26/04/2013 - 17:47
- And did those feet ... 23/04/2013 - 09:03
- Getting the hang of this now ... 21/04/2013 - 21:00
- Was so busy watching ... 21/04/2013 - 14:20
- What I've been watching ... 19/04/2013 - 12:51
- been taking photo's of birds in the bath ... 17/04/2013 - 21:46
- One for Flash 11/04/2013 - 23:32
Member since: 26 Jun 00:02
Member since: 20 Jun 14:33
Member since: 17 Jan 13:28
Member since: 20 Jan 13:22
Member since: 19 Aug 21:25
Member since: 04 Nov 12:16
Member since: 18 Apr 17:41
Member since: 02 Jun 16:52
Member since: 08 Jun 16:49
Member since: 08 Mar 11:35