Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in management reporting, Microsoft Excel and business process improvement.
Also runs a spreadsheet development business at http://www.needaspreadsheet.com.
Provides consulting on the above specialisms as well as providing cost savings to clients at no cost.
Editor and chief contributor to Not Just Numbers Ezine - The ezine for those who know it's not just about the numbers.
Cost Saving for SMEs, Overhead reduction, Excel, Management Reporting, Process Improvement, PISO.
- Thanks for the clarification 02/12/2013 - 21:57
- Good to know 24/09/2013 - 10:41
- What about improving your spreadsheets? 13/06/2013 - 08:46
- Blog post and template posted 21/05/2013 - 12:06
- I might post a simple template on my blog 16/05/2013 - 19:26
- Will do 16/05/2013 - 19:23
- Excel can work if you structure it to do what you're after 15/05/2013 - 11:39
- DOLLAR works well for that application 22/11/2012 - 19:21
- Painting Yoda in Excel! 03/12/2013 - 08:08
- Excel Tip: Making the same change to multiple worksheets 26/11/2013 - 08:01
- Twenty Principles for Excel Good Practice (from the ICAEW) 19/11/2013 - 08:10
- Excel Tip: Switch columns and rows 12/11/2013 - 05:43
- Excel Tip: Removing all spaces from text 05/11/2013 - 10:26
- Excel Tip: Finding the maximum or minimum value in a list 29/10/2013 - 07:39
- Excel Tip: Centre titles without merging 22/10/2013 - 05:46
- Excel Tip: Dashboards and Charts 15/10/2013 - 09:54