Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in management reporting, Microsoft Excel and business process improvement.
Also runs a spreadsheet development business at http://www.needaspreadsheet.com.
Provides consulting on the above specialisms as well as providing cost savings to clients at no cost.
Editor and chief contributor to Not Just Numbers Ezine - The ezine for those who know it's not just about the numbers.
Cost Saving for SMEs, Overhead reduction, Excel, Management Reporting, Process Improvement, PISO.
- Blog post and template posted 21/05/2013 - 12:06
- I might post a simple template on my blog 16/05/2013 - 19:26
- Will do 16/05/2013 - 19:23
- Excel can work if you structure it to do what you're after 15/05/2013 - 11:39
- DOLLAR works well for that application 22/11/2012 - 19:21
- Pivot Tables vs SUMIF 15/06/2012 - 16:59
- Education! 16/05/2012 - 12:52
- Risk and Denial 11/05/2012 - 16:04
- Excel Tip: Managing Deadlines in Excel 21/05/2013 - 11:54
- Excel Tip: Protecting cells 14/05/2013 - 09:32
- Excel Tip: My Ten Principles for Excel Good Practice 07/05/2013 - 15:31
- Excel Tip: Don't hold your data in Excel if you've got somewhere better! 30/04/2013 - 12:36
- Excel Tip: Don't fiddle with the data! 23/04/2013 - 16:54
- Excel Tip: Do you really need to merge those cells? 16/04/2013 - 12:49
- Excel Tip: Beware - Cut and Paste IS NOT the same as Copy and Paste 02/04/2013 - 12:33
- Excel Tip: Presenting Pivot Table data in a fixed layout using GETPIVOTDATA 26/03/2013 - 14:31