Louise Ross lives and breathes management accounting, as she is both a CIMA member and employed as a technical specialist by CIMA.
She sincerely believes management accounting to be “the interesting bit” of accounting. Granted, her experience of other areas is limited to a few years in the lower reaches of public sector audit - two decades ago!
- A bit of flex makes a brand last 20/09/2011 - 16:05
- More detail on Twitter would be interesting, thanks 20/09/2011 - 15:56
- Riot damages 12/08/2011 - 16:52
- Lame excuse for not coming into work 05/02/2010 - 11:51
- Mac-roeconomic indicators 09/09/2011 - 18:40
- Help for businesses affected by riots 12/08/2011 - 11:01
- Two good incentives to share your views 04/08/2011 - 12:55
- Accountants' role in IT procurement 29/07/2011 - 16:06
- Personal branding and awards 22/07/2011 - 13:48
- Being proud of what you do 18/06/2010 - 15:36
- Another victim of BP oil spill - credibility of CSR? 04/06/2010 - 17:02
- IFAC Articles of Merit are worth a look 24/10/2009 - 12:06