From roots firmly established in the IT revolution of the 1980s working for Kewill Systems plc and specialising in financial accounting solutions; Hugh Scantlebury went on in 1992 to join Systems Union, the developers of the hugely successful SunSystems (SunAccount) range of products used by over 18,000 organisations in 194 countries. As VP for Channel Sales he led a team managing business in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Following some time spent with Sage Group plc as General Manager for their Corporate and European Division, Hugh took up the role of managing director for a 3i-backed business, Foundation Systems, which specialised in the supply, implementation and support of integrated financial and business management solutions from a range of vendors. This business became a wholly owned subsidiary of Systems Union Group in December 2003, which in turn was subsequently acquired by Infor, a US$2.1 billion corporation backed by Golden Gate Capital. In 2006 Hugh co-founded Aqilla (www.aqilla.com) - a modern On-Demand, web based accounting solution designed for business in the 21st Century.
- That's exactly what we do at Aqilla 14/04/2015 - 11:07
- Do clarify.... 24/10/2014 - 09:31
- Has no one got anything to add on this topic? 22/10/2014 - 20:47
- We can (and have done) this 06/05/2014 - 11:44
- Aquilla might not, but Aqilla could! 28/02/2014 - 12:34
- Try Ubuntu - Great Desktop OS Without The Mac Tax 18/02/2014 - 11:34
- Aqilla - doing the right thing 15/11/2013 - 12:57
- Things have changed in 2013 18/10/2013 - 11:52