He is managing director of Company Rescue Ltd and KSA Group Ltd - a specialist firm of turnaround practitioners. Keith has been featured in Mike Southon's column in the Financial Times and his book - This is How Yoodoo on entrepreneurs.
More than 5,000 people have contacted KSA Group since Keith launched this unique website in 2000 and over 500 companies have now been directly assisted by the author over the last 15 years with assignments ranging from large multi national projects to small manufacturing companies, to simple advice over the phone.
For example, Keith ran a £500m sales company in an Administration plus CVA rescue in 2004 and that company (now much smaller) survives with sales over £100m or so. Keith has worked with much smaller concerns from £300k sales upwards and he is currently leading the turnaround of a £120m service company, (CVA).
Keith started his career as a retailer and experienced the savage recession of the 1990's first hand. This was before the banks had a planned approach to dealing with SME's failure. Close struggling businesses first; ask questions later was the response then. Of course this was driven by insolvency practitioners who wanted big fees.
So he learned a lot in a short time and thought "how can we help struggling businesses"?
He joined a specialist turnaround firm in London in 1994 and has helped set up two venture capital companies since, specialising in the distressed / turnaround sector. Since then he has focused on driving the delivery of free information to distressed business people and promoting the use of CVA's, innovative administrations and informal turnarounds.
Keith is a former director of the UK Turnaround Management Association and an associate of the Turnaround Finance Group.
There isn't much he hasn't seen, he is an entrepreneur and vastly experienced in turning around companies. Talk to Keith directly if you want.
- HMRC Levying Distraint 15/10/2012 - 13:07
- Free Seminar for Accountants in Birmingham Area 31/08/2012 - 12:03
- Overdrawn Directors Current Accounts 24/07/2012 - 11:38
- Warning signs of a business in trouble 09/07/2012 - 13:36
- Ways to finance and refinance a business 15/06/2012 - 14:20
- Insolvency Statistics spun as usual 14/05/2012 - 16:00
- Calling all Scottish Accountants 20/09/2011 - 13:16
- How to advise your clients if they are struggling financially 04/08/2011 - 13:46