Flash Gordon. Quarterback. New York Jets.
On a mission to save the Earth from a psychotic individual with multiple personalities and a limited vocabulary. "The game's lost. Stop your attack on Earth and I'll spare your life."
Biggest regret - not having auditioned to be the troll in the first Harry Potter film.
Success story - despite several attempts by the psycho to kill me off my friends can still say "Gordon's Alive!"
Some of the things I'm grateful for (in no particular order):
- the NFL
- my witty sense of humour
- my AWeb friends
- being a business owner
- knowing when to walk away (usually doubled up with laughter)
- admitting that I don't know everything about the law (and neither do others - thank goodness for DW!)
- the ability to improve my knowledge through studying
- accepting that everyone is different and it's okay to have differing opinions on a variety of topics - it's called a conversation or a debate.
- that I don't have a staff of 100s, all vastly overpaid
- that I don't feel the need to drop in unannounced on my clients (I can stay home with the furry ones and be a happy solitary introvert)
- my ipod (so much easier to pick a song I want and I can make money getting rids of cds)
- life, the universe and everything :-)
- Ethical dilemma 18/05/2013 - 11:15
- Solar panels - claimable for private residence? 17/05/2013 - 16:30
- Out of my comfort zone 20/12/2012 - 12:52
- Mailing list recommendations? 06/07/2011 - 15:16
- Companies House company formation service 22/06/2011 - 16:27
- CT Online Filing - how? 03/05/2011 - 13:34
- Renting own house out 26/04/2011 - 18:22
- Sage registry issue? 07/04/2011 - 15:50
Member since: 04 Mar 18:44
Member since: 08 Mar 16:47
Member since: 19 Apr 10:30
Member since: 25 Feb 12:52
Member since: 05 Sep 09:07
Member since: 22 Jul 10:47
Member since: 28 Jul 12:35