Ihave developed a wide experience in accounting systems and integration with workflow processing and electronic documents.
After many years implementing accountancy systems for clients I am now working with our business partners to help them add PaperLess into their service offering for their clients who then benefit from saving time and money integrating paperLess into their ERP systems.
PaperLess manages the whole routine from scanning or adding electronic documents to transfer directly into and lookup directly from major accounting software applications, including automatic invoice recognition and invoice approval.
In spending a considerable part of my career running an accountancy service provider I developed processes focused on achieving client satisfaction at maximum profitability for the practice.
I now help accountancy practices share information with their clients electronically in a way that is secure and efficient for both parties. The ROI for both the client and the Accountancy practice is very attractive.
PaperLess manages the whole routine from scanning or adding electronic documents to transfer and lookup from major accounting software applications, including automatic invoice recognition and invoice approval.
- PaperLess Accountant Programme 30/04/2013 - 20:17
- PaperLess for Charity 31/01/2013 - 15:42
- PaperLess For Sage 200 29/01/2013 - 08:53
- An alternative way to use Sage with your clients 23/01/2013 - 22:30
- PaperLess Accountant 21/01/2013 - 06:09
- Bookeeping services for clients online 16/01/2013 - 14:24
- Clients opting in 07/12/2012 - 15:51
- MailChimp 06/12/2012 - 15:05
- World Paper Free Day - October 27th 2011 20/10/2011 - 09:03
- Top Questions From Accountants About PaperLess - Q1 19/10/2011 - 14:20
- E-Payables 2011: Efficiency, Visibility, and Collaboration in the Financial Supply Chain 20/07/2011 - 09:19
- New Research reveals top strategies for efficient accounts payable processing 28/06/2011 - 12:37