I am a commercially focused accountant. My key objective is to add value to my clients' businesses whilst also ensuring that they are compliant with all necessary regulations.
Scullard & Co specialise in assisting small and medium sized owner managed businesses with their accounting, taxation and business affairs.
The firm has two key objectives. The first is to give clients the financial information they need to manage and grow their business. The second is to give clients peace of mind that all of their accounting and taxation obligations are taken care of so they can concentrate on their business.
I strongly believe in developing mutually beneficial, long term relationships with my clients. My objective in every engagement is for my client to believe they have received a better service than they expected for a fair and reasonable fee.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Budgeting & Forecasting
Business Advisory Services
Company Secretarial Services
- Depending on which way you 26/03/2015 - 20:23
- What seems a little bizarre 25/03/2015 - 19:20
- . 25/03/2015 - 18:56
- Mumpin, my understanding in 25/03/2015 - 18:27
- I agree that going forward I 25/03/2015 - 13:13
- @ pauljohnston - was this 23/03/2015 - 15:22
- Thanks again for all the 20/03/2015 - 17:41
- I'm with Euan on this one. 20/03/2015 - 13:06
- SA penalties for directors not registered for self assessment 19/03/2015 - 13:11
- FreeAgent question 05/03/2015 - 18:45
- Student Loan deduction 05/03/2015 - 15:44
- Question for FreeAgent users 26/02/2015 - 12:55
- Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax? 26/02/2015 - 11:30
- Quick question about employee mileage claims 17/02/2015 - 13:22
- Flat rate VAT percentage for web design company 12/01/2015 - 21:21
- Looking for a fully integrated system for a furniture retailer 08/01/2015 - 20:15