I am a commercially focused accountant. My key objective is to add value to my clients' businesses whilst also ensuring that they are compliant with all necessary regulations.
Scullard & Co specialise in assisting small and medium sized owner managed businesses with their accounting, taxation and business affairs.
The firm has two key objectives. The first is to give clients the financial information they need to manage and grow their business. The second is to give clients peace of mind that all of their accounting and taxation obligations are taken care of so they can concentrate on their business.
I strongly believe in developing mutually beneficial, long term relationships with my clients. My objective in every engagement is for my client to believe they have received a better service than they expected for a fair and reasonable fee.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Budgeting & Forecasting
Business Advisory Services
Company Secretarial Services
- Don't give up 14/08/2014 - 22:51
- I've not seen Sage as the 08/08/2014 - 19:44
- Will second the positive 07/05/2014 - 22:21
- No need to use Directli for 09/03/2014 - 16:05
- Why is this not being see as 07/03/2014 - 15:01
- Thanks for the reply. All 19/12/2013 - 15:31
- Divis paid from post balance sheet profits 19/12/2013 - 15:27
- Oddly enough I've just 26/11/2013 - 21:42
- I've been asked to quote for a company much larger than my usual clients - any advice welcome 08/08/2014 - 17:51
- Cloud task and resource planning software 24/03/2014 - 21:25
- To Defer or Not to Defer - Website Hosting Income 18/02/2014 - 15:00
- Flat Rate VAT problem in FreeAgent 19/12/2013 - 13:06
- Capital allowances clarification 11/11/2013 - 17:52
- Minumum wage increase query 02/10/2013 - 16:51
- Question re allowable deductions in rental accounts 26/09/2013 - 21:17
- Resubmitting prior year CT600 24/09/2013 - 11:53