I am a commercially focused accountant. My key objective is to add value to my clients' businesses whilst also ensuring that they are compliant with all necessary regulations.
Scullard & Co specialise in assisting small and medium sized owner managed businesses with their accounting, taxation and business affairs.
The firm has two key objectives. The first is to give clients the financial information they need to manage and grow their business. The second is to give clients peace of mind that all of their accounting and taxation obligations are taken care of so they can concentrate on their business.
I strongly believe in developing mutually beneficial, long term relationships with my clients. My objective in every engagement is for my client to believe they have received a better service than they expected for a fair and reasonable fee.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Budgeting & Forecasting
Business Advisory Services
Company Secretarial Services
- I think it's a little unfair 22/11/2015 - 22:47
- My rule of thumb on this, 20/11/2015 - 11:29
- I always advise clients to 19/11/2015 - 19:41
- What will Joe Public think if this DOESN'T happen?? 18/11/2015 - 16:47
- I'll say again - BTC PM. You 16/11/2015 - 18:28
- BTC practice management for 16/11/2015 - 17:31
- Thanks for the comments 04/11/2015 - 14:57
- My response to KA was being 30/10/2015 - 11:48
- Fee Protection Insurance 30/10/2015 - 11:11
- Bank rec problem in Xero 18/10/2015 - 16:37
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 01/09/2015 - 17:46
- SA penalties for directors not registered for self assessment 19/03/2015 - 13:11
- FreeAgent question 05/03/2015 - 18:45
- Student Loan deduction 05/03/2015 - 15:44
- Question for FreeAgent users 26/02/2015 - 12:55
- Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax? 26/02/2015 - 11:30