I am a commercially focused accountant. My key objective is to add value to my clients' businesses whilst also ensuring that they are compliant with all necessary regulations.
Scullard & Co specialise in assisting small and medium sized owner managed businesses with their accounting, taxation and business affairs.
The firm has two key objectives. The first is to give clients the financial information they need to manage and grow their business. The second is to give clients peace of mind that all of their accounting and taxation obligations are taken care of so they can concentrate on their business.
I strongly believe in developing mutually beneficial, long term relationships with my clients. My objective in every engagement is for my client to believe they have received a better service than they expected for a fair and reasonable fee.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Budgeting & Forecasting
Business Advisory Services
Company Secretarial Services
- Oddly enough I've just 26/11/2013 - 21:42
- If you don't like money, buy 05/11/2013 - 19:09
- I have some sympathy for what 04/11/2013 - 21:21
- Second the small claims court 30/10/2013 - 16:37
- £641 is the maximum you can 17/10/2013 - 23:34
- BTC listens 17/10/2013 - 14:28
- John, I can confirm my avatar 25/09/2013 - 13:10
- Oddly I haven't found this 24/09/2013 - 12:51
- Capital allowances clarification 11/11/2013 - 17:52
- Minumum wage increase query 02/10/2013 - 16:51
- Question re allowable deductions in rental accounts 26/09/2013 - 21:17
- Resubmitting prior year CT600 24/09/2013 - 11:53
- Private company issuing new shares 06/09/2013 - 14:00
- Taking on my first employee - now I have software issues 13/08/2013 - 20:40
- Multiple businesses under one limited company 06/08/2013 - 09:31
- Adjusting prior year tax return 08/07/2013 - 18:14