American Tax Returns Ltd is a leading firm of dually US and UK qualified tax advisers which prepares both US and UK tax returns and provides sensible practical “joined-up” American and British tax advice; all for a simple fee agreed before starting. The firm is led by David Treitel, one of the best known dually US and UK qualified tax advisers in the UK who serves at committee level with both the ICAEW and the CIOT, the UKs leading professional accounting and tax bodies.
Clients include people from all walks of life where there is an American connection. The kind of people we take care of is truly diverse ranging from academics, entrepreneurs and expatriate employees to those of independent wealth as well as many who are now retired but find that tax has never quite gone away! While most of our clients are up to date, we can and do frequently handle any worries that come from being behind with tax returns.
We specialise in helping make US and UK tax easily understandable for those in the UK. Tax returns can be complicated, confusing, time-intensive and even a tiny bit scary. With over thirty years of practical experience there are simply no forms that we won’t help you to complete, no questions that we can’t answer and no tax that we can’t help you save. No wonder we are often called “the tax expert’s expert”!
Tel: 020 3542 6330
Mobile: 07411 603 220
- If you are not familiar with 18/05/2013 - 13:11
- Glenzy's client is at some 14/05/2013 - 08:39
- A UK resident can choose to 08/05/2013 - 20:00
- We do not know from the 03/05/2013 - 17:41
- You'd want to see what both 28/04/2013 - 15:26
- Wearing my American tax hat, 28/04/2013 - 13:48
- You need to ask firstly where 28/04/2013 - 13:43
- US interest income is 06/04/2013 - 12:04
- Hip Hip Hooray - The PFIC Party is (finally) on it's way! 16/05/2013 - 20:17
- IRS keeping new tabs on Continuing Education 11/05/2013 - 11:54
- Converting into US dollars? What exchange rate do the IRS accept? 03/03/2013 - 14:59
- PFICS – IRS ignores FACTA law? 06/02/2013 - 15:14
- Are HMRC over-egging the pudding? 03/02/2013 - 22:10
- American Tax Returns now in Wimbledon 02/02/2013 - 19:21
- Happy 100th Birthday to the Income Tax! 31/01/2013 - 22:23
- Americans overseas – a new IRS penalty approach? 02/09/2012 - 21:41