American Tax Returns Ltd is a leading firm of dually US and UK qualified tax advisers which prepares both US and UK tax returns and provides sensible practical “joined-up” American and British tax advice; all for a simple fee agreed before starting. The firm is led by David Treitel, one of the best known dually US and UK qualified tax advisers in the UK who serves at committee level with both the ICAEW and the CIOT, the UKs leading professional accounting and tax bodies.
Clients include people from all walks of life where there is an American connection. The kind of people we take care of is truly diverse ranging from academics, entrepreneurs and expatriate employees to those of independent wealth as well as many who are now retired but find that tax has never quite gone away! While most of our clients are up to date, we can and do frequently handle any worries that come from being behind with tax returns.
We specialise in helping make US and UK tax easily understandable for those in the UK. Tax returns can be complicated, confusing, time-intensive and even a tiny bit scary. With over thirty years of practical experience there are simply no forms that we won’t help you to complete, no questions that we can’t answer and no tax that we can’t help you save. No wonder we are often called “the tax expert’s expert”!
Tel: 020 3542 6330
Mobile: 07411 603 220
- Given that the UK has several 06/12/2013 - 22:35
- Steve - This is US situs real 01/12/2013 - 14:52
- Let’s start with a few facts: 01/12/2013 - 12:25
- Did the client provide the 01/12/2013 - 12:17
- Given that this is US dollars 01/12/2013 - 12:15
- Has the company made a check 16/11/2013 - 15:46
- If the company has done work 16/11/2013 - 15:42
- Has the employee also perhaps 16/11/2013 - 15:38
- The FBAR is dead! Abolished; it is Deceased. Small hurrah! 12/08/2013 - 18:15
- UK issues new FATCA legislation 09/08/2013 - 09:05
- FBARs – Your new Best Friend Forever? You decide! 01/07/2013 - 20:13
- FBAR e-filing - New telephone HOTLINE just revealed! 06/06/2013 - 00:26
- Am I greedy? Should I hire more people quickly? 05/06/2013 - 21:23
- HMRC FATCA Guidance Just Released! 01/06/2013 - 15:31
- UK Statutory Residence Test - HMRC Tool now Testing Online 31/05/2013 - 11:20
- Hip Hip Hooray - The PFIC Party is (finally) on it's way! 16/05/2013 - 20:17