Steve is the Group FD at SCA Group www.sca-group.com who are NASC members and are industry leaders in the Marine and Commercial Scaffolding and Protection Market in the UK and Internationally.
Prior to that Steve held a number of Directorships dating back to 1994, first at Sunseeker Finance (Sunseeker Intl (Boats)) - Steve created a unique off balance sheet funding solution for Sunseeker with facilities of £12m. Steve was the Group FD at George & Harding Construction from 1999 till 2007, the group were one of Travelodges main contractors and the largest project was the £8m Travelodge at Heathrow.
Steve created and was MD of Accounting 4 Business until it became part of the Bright Star Group on 22nd June 2010, prior to that it built up a client base of over 500 clients across most sectors of business - Restaurants to Consultants, Manufacturing to Networking Groups.
CIMA have appointed Steve as a Panel Assessor for Practising Certificates (part of their Professional Standards Board).
Steve is highly skilled in Microsoft NAV and through his company has implemented many systems, his role was systems specification and design, workshops and training and he worked as a sub-contractor to Tekton (now Sage) and Blue Chip Data Systems. The largest project was for Flemings a 250million euro turnover business based in the Republic of Ireland.
Steve (BBA) was a Business Development Manager with Bartercard, Accounting 4 Business having been a Top Trader several times. In February, March and April 2011 Steve was presented with awards for being the top UK Business Development Manager.
Here is a link to my You Tube Video on Tax Tips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lflx4GJ94Y
My Blog http://stevejbicknell.wordpress.com/ has lots of tips and ideas to help business and accountants.
- Company Secretary 02/07/2012 - 09:23
- HMRC Example - can you see any problems with this approach 25/06/2012 - 13:21
- Amounts recoverable on contracts 25/06/2012 - 12:55
- Amounts recoverable on contracts 25/06/2012 - 12:54
- Group Tax Relief - Common Economic Control 15/04/2013 - 11:21
- Advice on a Ltd Co becoming a Plc 29/06/2012 - 15:56
- Revenue Recognition balance sheet reporting WIP v's Debtors 24/06/2012 - 14:24
- Capital Allowances and Transfer of Assets between Group Companies 04/03/2012 - 10:21
- Guidance on Gross Recurring Fees (GRF) 31/01/2012 - 13:09