The Hansa (or the Hanseatic League) was an economic alliance of trading cities and their merchant guilds that dominated trade along the coast of Northern Europe. We, like the original Hansa, as a company, exist to promote and protect the interests of our clients.
We are a small firm of accountants with long commercial experience and with professional links as far afield as New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Cyprus… a virtual modern day Hansa. Like the original Hansa, we operate across national borders
Our aim is to act in a similar way to the traditional idea of a Swiss Private Bank. Absolute discretion coupled with professional, but innovative, solutions. We do not offer “offshore companies a la carte”; we simply provide to our clients good, practical structuring advice
We welcome and encourage professional advisors (Lawyers, Accountants, Business Consultants etc.) to work with us. This may either be by instructing us directly (the end-client thus remaining the professional advisor’s exclusive client) or, where preferred, we are happy to deal with the end-client directly. If you are a professional advisor, please make contact for further information.
- Will the leasing company not accept a PG? 24/05/2012 - 21:11
- secure area on own website :-) 24/05/2012 - 20:59
- Agency agreement 24/05/2012 - 19:35
- How Dropbox sacrifices user privacy for cost savings 24/05/2012 - 16:42
- What HAS Mr Forbes against Wuala? 23/05/2012 - 22:46
- Staff keeping tips 22/05/2012 - 23:38
- They are allowable because... 22/05/2012 - 21:47
- I'm not surprised the staff are grumpy! 22/05/2012 - 20:20