About Elaine Clark and CheapAccounting.co.uk
About Elaine Clark
Elaine Clark is Managing Director of the Award Winning national accountancy firm, CheapAccounting.co.uk.
She was named Woman in Finance by the Network of Aspiring Women in 2011. She has made several appearances on BBC Radio 4’s Money Box with Paul Lewis and is frequently asked by newspapers, magazines and websites to provide expert comment about tax, finance and other issues relevant to small and medium-sized businesses in the UK.
By delivering accountancy services via innovative online systems at a cost effective price, affordable by most small businesses, CheapAccounting.co.uk supports the growth of entrepreneurship.
Along with easy to understand, informative social media content CheapAccounting.co.uk takes a new and refreshing approach to the essential accounting required for start up and small businesses.
Launched in 2007, award winning CheapAccounting.co.uk is one of the fastest growing on line accountancy firms in the UK.
Awarded the title of Progressive Practice by CCH and Accounting Web, CheapAccounting.co.uk's MD, Elaine Clark, also gained the accolade of Woman In Finance and at the start of 2012 CheapAccounting.co.uk made its first appearance in Accountancy Age Financial Power List.
In 2009, capitalising on the rapid growth of the brand, the CheapAccounting Accountancy Franchise was launched - an Accountancy Franchise network made up entirely of Qualified Accountants.
Franchise numbers have grown rapidly in response to the demand for low cost, quality, professional accountancy services. We urgently need more accountancy franchisees to continue our rapid expansion and meet the ever increasing demand for our services.
Clients love what CheapAccounting.co.uk is doing; changing the face of accountancy!
CheapAccounting.co.uk - where quality, affordable and professional services come as standard.
- It is official – Social Media is NOT a waste of time for accountants 29/07/2014 - 14:15
- Don’t merge your accountancy practice – change it 14/05/2013 - 13:42
- 10 reasons to have an on line accountancy practice 22/03/2013 - 14:54
- Starting an Accountancy practice - Bridging the income gap 15/03/2013 - 15:37
- 2012 – The Year of Effective Practice Overhead Management? 15/01/2012 - 16:59
- 10 Reasons CheapAccounting.co.uk picked BTC Software 08/12/2011 - 13:40
- And the winner of Women in Finance and Money is .... Elaine Clark, CheapAccounting.co.uk 03/10/2011 - 09:38
- Your Practice Shop Front 05/09/2011 - 10:09