FMATT old route, Fellow status 1995. Sold general accountancy practice 2004 to concentrate of Company Services. Member of the International Compliance Assocation gaining graduate diplomas in anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention, FICA (Dip.AML, Dip.Fin Crime). Member of the Institute of Money Laundering Prevention Officers (IMLPO).
Worked and continue to work with a number of AML supervisors and have written guidance and tool kits for compliance as well as presented at over 100 seminars and in house training sessions, many with SOCA. Member of the UK Government National Risk Advisory committee, evaluating the UK risk from money laundering fulfilling FATF's latest guidance.
Company services business is aimed mostly at the professional client, accountants and solicitors and covers many aspects of corporate legal services from formation to the drafting of articles, restorations and share dealings and transactions.
- . 25/11/2013 - 13:58
- Check Scotland & Ireland 25/10/2013 - 11:57
- They are reviewed 24/10/2013 - 14:28
- Depends on the articles of asociation 22/10/2013 - 13:06
- You just can't sack an office holder 21/10/2013 - 13:34
- Just make sure the paper work is right 21/10/2013 - 13:18
- In response to 16/10/2013 - 16:24
- Change the CAC 16/10/2013 - 15:42
- For those who thought that AML Supervison was just a money making scheme! 19/02/2009 - 12:05
- New Registartion Dates 01/08/2008 - 09:41
- HMRC Money Laundering Guidance given HM Treasury approval 10/07/2008 - 15:56
- ML Regulations 2007 27/07/2007 - 15:47