FMATT old route, Fellow status 1995. Sold general accountancy practice 2004 to concentrate of Company Services. Member of the International Compliance Assocation gaining graduate diplomas in anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention, FICA (Dip.AML, Dip.Fin Crime). Member of the Institute of Money Laundering Prevention Officers (IMLPO)
Worked and continue to work with a number of AML supervisors and have written guidance and tool kits for compliance as well as presented at over 100 seminars, many with SOCA.
Company services business is aimed mostly at the professional client, accountants and solicitors and covers many aspects of corporate legal services from formation to the drafting of articles, restorations and share dealings and transactions.
- Yes, the spelling mistake was deliberate 17/02/2012 - 12:03
- I'll nbot bother in future 17/02/2012 - 12:01
- They Do Read AW 06/01/2012 - 13:50
- Lessons to be learnt 06/01/2012 - 11:47
- Is it criminal property? 23/09/2011 - 14:38
- Reporting 21/09/2011 - 11:55
- Software filing over web filing 06/07/2011 - 15:19
- A little bit more than that 07/06/2011 - 16:10
- For those who thought that AML Supervison was just a money making scheme! 19/02/2009 - 12:05
- New Registartion Dates 01/08/2008 - 09:41
- HMRC Money Laundering Guidance given HM Treasury approval 10/07/2008 - 15:56
- ML Regulations 2007 27/07/2007 - 15:47