Hi, I am a VAT Consultant, working with independent accountancy practices, and serving SMEs and charities. I am based in the delightful Cambridgeshire town of St Ives.
I have over 20 years experience in VAT, and am currently also a part-time member of the Tax Tribunals.
- TOGC and VAT Registration 07/10/2014 - 21:24
- Public Interest bodies 08/09/2014 - 10:17
- Is that penalty fair? 18/07/2014 - 11:01
- Estimated Assessments 27/05/2014 - 11:12
- Making VAT adjustments - a salutary tale. 23/05/2014 - 11:43
- Education Exemption - Brockenhurst College case 07/04/2014 - 16:18
- Repayment Supplement 10/03/2014 - 10:11
- Deregistration and some implications 16/01/2014 - 16:37