Hi, I am a VAT Consultant, working with independent accountancy practices, and serving SMEs and charities. I am based in the delightful Cambridgeshire town of St Ives.
I have over 20 years experience in VAT, and am currently also a part-time member of the Tax Tribunals.
- Education Exemption - Brockenhurst College case 07/04/2014 - 16:18
- Repayment Supplement 10/03/2014 - 10:11
- Deregistration and some implications 16/01/2014 - 16:37
- Exempt Financial Services – concern over HMRC approach 11/12/2013 - 12:02
- Home-generated electricity is a business activity 05/12/2013 - 11:07
- Bad Debt VAT rules 25/11/2013 - 11:40
- Tribunal finds against plumbers’ ‘VAT optimiser’ 01/11/2013 - 12:49
- Can I win costs against HMRC? 25/10/2013 - 10:08