Chris is a Chartered Accountant who has worked in industry, practice and IT. As a former computer audit manager at PWC, he looks to help people make profitable use of IT. This is through use of appropriate technology in a practical, commercial manner.
He has regularly contributed articles to the ICAEW's "IT Counts" website, on business performance management,cloud systems, and other business IT topics.
Chris has been a member of the Management Board of the Cloud Industry Forum, for its Code of Practice. This is to continue to develop the Code of Practice and associated best practice. The benefits of Cloud/SaaS are clear, but so are the pitfalls and risks. It's a question of choosing the right cloud for the job, and using the cloud in a sensible way.
Chris is a partner in Camwells. He works mainly in the mid-market, with organisations in the £5m-£500m range, and with hi-tech start-ups that have hi-growth potential. He also has experience with multi-nationals such as Sony, H-P and Three.
Do contact him via the "send a private message" facility, or on +44 (0)7836 774439
- FigureWizard 10/03/2016 - 18:01
- Wasting vast amounts of time 10/03/2016 - 14:38
- Excel for Forecasting - Pros and Cons 09/03/2016 - 17:22
- Farce 24/11/2014 - 11:43
- Yes I have stood as candidate 20/11/2014 - 18:23
- RE: Expired/Ceased users data access ... 06/03/2012 - 14:04
- Push or pull 29/02/2012 - 14:21
- BASDA initiative? 29/02/2012 - 12:42