I currently work for Construction Industry Solutions Ltd (known as COINS), the leading provider of integrated business software to the construction industry.
My main area of responsibility within COINS currently is statutory compliance (particularly CIS and VAT). I am also starting to look at issues around environmental accounting.
As well as working for COINS, I chair the Construction Industry Special Industry Group within BASDA. I also represent BASDA on the HMRC CIS Operational Forum.
- Even a single payment can be in scope of CIS 13/09/2013 - 11:59
- Appraoch in Ireland is different 30/08/2013 - 11:20
- Bizarre Objection 05/07/2013 - 10:59
- New Guidance from HMRC 26/04/2013 - 13:42
- On-Account Payments 16/04/2013 - 09:51
- Ltd Company can offset the CIS suffered against PAYE 09/04/2013 - 15:03
- It goes on the EPS 09/04/2013 - 13:37
- You are correct 14/02/2013 - 09:33