Anne Marie Sewell
Anne Marie is a Chartered Secretary and Taxation Technician and has been working in accountancy and taxation for over 35 years.
Our practice was set up in 1990 in Brentwood, Essex and moved to Suffolk in 2007. After the move all clients were retained, this emphasizes the extent of client appreciation.
Matt worked for us in Essex, was then employed by a larger firm of chartered certified accountants for three and a half years. He returned to us last year after moving to Ipswich. Having Matt on board again allows us to increase our client list after a very long period of restriction.
Our priority is to retain a small but loyal and appreciative client list. We do not intend to grow to the extent that our impressively high level of personal service has to be lost.
- ODBC and Sage 16/01/2012 - 12:51
- Private car 45p claim and VAT on repairs 08/12/2011 - 20:31
- Handover 11/11/2011 - 11:54
- These PAYE penalties 10/10/2011 - 12:43
- Data Corruption 16/02/2011 - 17:40
- Sage data corruption 16/02/2011 - 12:51
- QuickBooks 09/12/2010 - 11:01
- Export to Excel 07/10/2010 - 16:37