Need any help? Please let us know
2021 Budget Review: Prepare for the next 12 months
You'll hear from:
About this episode
On the 3rd of March Rishi Sunak announced the 2021 Budget which was dominated with more coronavirus support, an extension of the Chancellor’s flagship furlough scheme and business tax implications. With many key points being leaked in the run up to the announcement we’ve had plenty of time for speculation and are now able to analyse the impact the updates will have.
Join Rebecca Benneyworth and Paul Aplin for a fireside chat as they discuss the impact the budget will have on taxes and how the changes will affect businesses going forward.
This episode will focus on the following areas:
- An analysis of the announcements made by Rishi Sunak
- Guidance and next steps for dealing with the changes businesses can expect
- Insight into the two further SEISS grants available
- An overview of Business Tax implications (4 new VAT rates, business rates holiday extension, coronavirus support)
- A live question and answer session
Register now to claim your seat and be part of the discussion.