Need any help? Please let us know
Get Focused: How To Develop Your Niche
You'll hear from:
Are you part of a small firm looking to find your niche? Or a mid-sized firm focusing on a sector? This is the episode for you.
Niche accounting was one of the hottest trends of the last few years as firms looked to double down and specialise in a particular offering, service or sector.
In our discussion with expert specialists we will:
- Detail the risks and pitfalls of niche accounting
- Share practical first-hand tips on what works in this ultra-competitive space
- Provide insight into the benefits of niche accounting
- Share what steps you can take to find a specialism that works for your firm
- Take us through their journey and answer your questions
You’ll hear from Stephen Pell, founder of Pell Artists, winner of the Specialist Firm of the Year award in 2019 and 2020) and Lucy Cohen, co-founder of Mazuma Money, Practice Pioneer of the Year 2020 finalist and host of AccountingWEB Live's People Matters.
- Nail your niche and fast-track your success
- How choosing a niche can boost lead generation for your accountancy firm
- The pros and cons of niching
- Vegan accountant finds business niche in nature
- When is a niche, a niche?
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.