Need any help? Please let us know
How Small Firms Can Stay Profitable and Productive
You'll hear from:
Are you a small firm looking to build on your 2020 successes?
As the pandemic-ravaged 2020, ruptured previously unshakable loyalties and rewarded tech-savvy small firms with new business, 2021 comes with the new challenge of sustaining this growth and keeping new clients happy.
How do you systemise and automate your client experience? How can technology help you? What does success really look like? Can you measure it? When do you need the human touch?
Inform Accounting's Sian Kelly (Client Service Award 2020 (winner)), Paul Layte from Next Level Business and Small Firm of the Year Sponsor, FreeAgent. Join AccountingWEB's John Stokdyk to discuss the growing pains that come with new opportunities, with practical tips and takeaways on what you can do to grow small and grow smart. Perfect for those firms looking to build sustainably on their 2020 success.
- Find the right balance between growth and service
- What we’ve learned from 10 years of excellence
- Before strategy comes structure: Building a successful practice from the bottom up
- Helping your clients win the business success trifecta
- Accountants build businesses
- How small firms delivered big service during Covid