Need any help? Please let us know
How to become a people first firm
You'll hear from:
The pressures practices are experiencing with retaining and recruiting staff this year have brought people-related issues into sharper focus. With the rest of the profession playing catch-up, practice pioneers realised years ago that a sincere commitment to treating staff and clients as people first was a vital first step in getting Accounting Excellence right.
We'll be covering:
- Why we’re talking about the issue now: skills & talent crunch
- Importance of culture - and how to build it (particularly for smaller, growing firms)
- Recruitment - recruiting for attitude rather than technical skills
- Retention - learning and development frameworks
- Employee ownership initiatives
This session is a practical exercise designed to illuminate the role that motivated individuals play in developing Accounting Excellence. Hear from practitioners who have built their success around this principle and find out how they did it..
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.