Need any help? Please let us know
How to Smash the £1,000,000 Barrier (and Stay There)
You'll hear from:
Looking to grow your firm in 2021? Learn from the winners.
Your smart use of technology has freed up your time, your adoption of advisory has gone smoothly, your fees are through the roof… but is everything really as okay as it seems? Should you progress cautiously and stay at your current size or build on your momentum and go for growth?
This session aims to help you plan those next steps. We’ll cover:
- How to track client and staff satisfaction
- How to build your firm responsibly and make sure you're here tomorrow
- How to set realistic targets to encourage success and grow sustainably
flinder's Alastair Barlow (Fast-Track Firm of the Year 2020 winner) and Chris Downing, Director for Accountants and Bookkeepers, Sage, show you how to track real success beyond the numbers, make the most of your momentum and grow at the right pace.
- How to smash the £1m barrier
- How to sustainably grow your practice post Covid without working harder and longer
- You can’t grow a practice without clients
- Accounting Excellence: How tech drives client satisfaction