Need any help? Please let us know
How To Stop Your Staff Leaving You
You'll hear from:
Bring out the best in your team and ensure that your firm reaps the rewards
2020's lockdown inevitably led to the suspension of Learning and Development budgets, with management and staff concerned with their and their clients' day-to-day survival over training for the future.
Our expert panel of Accounting Excellence all-stars will cover:
- How you can make flexible working successful in your firm
- Keeping your work culture alive remotely
- Supporting employees when they're out of sight
- Retooling your best performers with the skills they need
- How to recruit for the future
As recruitment begins anew and existing teams start to consider their careers our expert panel will show how to get your team back up and running fast.
- Make flexible working work for your practice
- Post-pandemic working initiatives
- Remote work for accountants and life balance. Remote work = efficient work
- The importance of company culture in managing the new normal
- Upskilling your practice for the new new normal in accountancy
- Practice automation: Staff skills once onboard
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.