Need any help? Please let us know
Making Tax Digital: Countdown To April 2022
You'll hear from:
Join Rebecca Benneyworth to interview the UK’s best tax teams
An extended start date of April 2022 gave SMEs a chance to get ready for MTD - but lockdown and remote working meant it wasn't plain sailing!
After a turbulent year of constant disruption, Accounting Excellence’s 2019 Outstanding Contribution Award winner and Tax Talk host Rebecca Benneyworth MBE talks to the UK's best tax teams. We’ll include your questions alongside Rebecca’s as she asks:
- How did they cope with their self assessment work?
- What new workflows and processes have they introduced?
- How was it managing a team in a pandemic?
- How are they preparing for Making Tax Digital?
Packed with best practice and 'been there' advice, this is perfect for those firms still needing to get to grips with MTD.
- Making Tax Digital extended from April 2022
- Making Tax Digital: The HMRC perspective
- The Making Tax Digital emergency toolkit
- Preparing Your Accountancy Firm for Making Tax Digital
- Three ways to start preparing for MTD
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.