Need any help? Please let us know
Payroll and Bookkeeping: In or Out?
You'll hear from:
Can bringing payroll and bookkeeping in-house add value to your firm?
2020 was the year where bookkeeping and payroll stepped out of the shadows, moving from a taken-for-granted concern to being a core offering of the locked down firm. But as lockdown lifts and normality returns, will they stay in the spotlight or return to the shadows?
Should you take the opportunity to bring bookkeeping and payroll in-house or are they ultimately too unprofitable and should remain with the specialists out of house?
Guests Jaye Snell, owner of Exe Bookkeeping and Payroll Services (Bookkeeping Firm of the Year 2020 winner), Accounting Excellence Outstanding Contribution Award 2020 winner and payroll expert, Kate Upcraft, and Katie Sharpe, Board Director at CIPP, look at both sides of the argument.
- 3 Things In Payroll To Keep An Eye On In 2021
- Payroll in challenging times: James Toulson at One Less Worry Payroll – Part 2
- Best payroll software | Software Awards 2020 shortlist
- Making payroll profitable
- Software for startup accountants and bookkeepers
- Cloud payroll software for accountants, bookkeepers and payroll bureaux
- 6 ways to eliminate payroll frustrations
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.